Friday, May 20, 2011

More E2

I got to play around a little more this evening.  Of course, my grandson wanted me to work for him. He picked a cut off of Spongebob, Gary.  Next he wants the treedome and Plankton.
I think this one was cut at 71/2", all layers.
So far the only thing that bugs me about this machine is the fact that you can't place things where you want on the mat. You can add spaces between cuts but when it adds another row of cuts they are placed as close as possible to the top row. I don't know how to get around this.
I'm hoping when I get my replacement Gypsy it all works together to take care of this.
Anyway here's Gary.
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Stephanie, that is so cute!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Sooooo CUTE! Tell your grandson he needs to pick out more CUTE Characters! LOL And yes once you get your Gypsy back you'll be able to put everything were you want it and cut! The E2 and the Imagine are both the same with placing the cuts.... not a good thing! BUT the Gypsy and the CCR program will fix that... although you shouldn't need another gadget/program to fix it but that's how it goes! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay that's it. You have a new follower. This card is too stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete