Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper celebration

You all know about MPS challenges today, well I hoped to participate more, but it just didn't work out. I don't think I got to sit and try to create more than 15 minutes at a time. Tomorrow I'm cooking foreveryone so I don't see much creating then either.
So far I've only done 2 of them.  The first one I did was the first challenge of the day. You had to use a cupcake.  I used Once Upon a Princess for the cupcake cut at 7". Mother's Day Bouquet for the flowers 5 cut at 1 1/4" and 5 cut at 3/4". Love Struck for Sweetie cut at 1".
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. This was a fun challenge. I hope you will come check out my cupcake.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT???? You have to COOK on Mother's DAY??? That's just not right Steph!!! :o) Love the card you made... it turned out so cute! I hope your day turned out wonderful! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete