Sunday, June 12, 2011

Averie's Birthday (July)

Hello. I just created a card, completely, with my G and E2. Hooray! I'm really enjoying this. I always just used DS because it was attached to my E and just didn't bother with G. I mainly used it for storage of carts and "keyword" search because it shows where it is located on the keypad. It's so nice not to have to change cartridges or try to figure all I might need and get them in the jukebox. (jukebox works with the E2 also)
Back to business. I have a niece who's going to be 10 in July. Last night I decided I wanted to make a postage stamp shaped card. So I welded it together on my G and cut it. I decided this would be good for Averie so I started looking around for some cuts. I settled on Birthday Bash, there are so many cute ones. FYI-there is a postage stamp shaped card all ready to cut on this cart. (live and learn)
Here's what I did:
Birthday Bash - Banner with bird, p. 39, cut at 2.41", a little bird told me cut at 2.41", bird with balloon,
p. 23, cut at 2.41" and Its Your Birthday, p. 22, cut at 2.18"
Stand and Salute - fireworks cut at .91"

Hope she likes it and you do too. Thanks for looking and god Bless you all. Hugs, stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Great card Stephanie. I love the colours and design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Soooo happy for you Steph! So glad your machines are working together! YEAH!!! LOVE the card too! Super Cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card, Stephanie. Perfect for a 10yo. I'm sure she will love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete