Friday, June 17, 2011

Day after

Well, has everyone seen the new carts? What did you think? I love the phrases one the best I think. I just wish they would put the handbooks in the library. I really need to see the whole cart to know if I NEED it. I love the Creative Memories one too. I just don't like carts to be available only at certain places. Those are always higher and then there is postage. Oh well I can't have everything. I hope all the new Lites will show up in WaLMart stores.Now onto my card.
This card is for the Scrappy Mom's Terrific Tuesday Challenge. You were to use Sweet Treats, any cut. I am really enjoying using my Gypsy to design all these. I didn't think I would ever get used to it but the E2 sort of forced the issue. Anyway here's the card.
favor -p. 55 cut at 1 1/8"
ready set blow -p. 58 cut at 2"
Happy birthdat - p. 56 cut at 1 1/2"
may all your wishes come true - p. 63 cut at 2 1/8"

Thanks for looking and god Bless. Hugs,Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. I agree about needing to see the books so you can see all of the images in order to decide. I never would have thought I'd want a Paper Doll cart, since a had a don in his upper teens at the time, but I use it all of the time, because of all of the versatile cuts on it. You don't see them buy looking on the back. Love the fun paper you used on this card! It screams birthday and celebrate! Have a Blessed weekend, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love the bright, fun colors! Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Stephanie about wanting to see more than just the backs of the box.... :o) The only 2 that I'm really interested in is the Autumn Celebration and the Phrase one..... I LOVE Autumn and it has a lot of images I can see using.... and that's just from the images they show..... I know there is a lot more on that one! and The phrases are just so useful in many projects! :o) Your card is very cute! Simple and straight to the point using phrases! Great card! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job! I too am liking the new Phrases Cartridge Thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete