Thursday, June 9, 2011

Did it!

OK, I got my challenge card made. It is for Bitteb By The Bug2. You needed to use the clouds on Pooh and Friends or any cloud. I happen to have that cart so that's what I used. I also turned it into an extra birthday for hubby to get at work, Yea me!
Before I get to the recipe, did you all know that we are having 3 Hello Thursdays in June?  I saw several new Lite carts on the Cricut Blog this morning.Two of them have to do with pregnancy, which I have no use for. But if someone commissioned a scrapbook for that purpose I would certainly consider them.  I just hope we will be able to get them at Walmart (the store) and not have to order them. The last 4 are still only available at Cricut.com. I think $39.00 dollars is a premium price and I can't afford shipping, too. That's more than I usually pay for a full cart.I sure  hope WM gets them. I would love to have the last 4 and 3 or 4 from this Thursday. Back to business.
Here's the recipe:
Pooh and Friends - clouds cut at 2" and 2 1/2" on the inside and only used the smaller ones, sun cut at 1", and Tigger cut at 1 1/4"
Plantin - all the 9's cut at 1"
Cuttin Up - partytime cut at 2 1/4"
Paper Lace - Happy Birthday cut at 2 3/4"
The sentiment is printed on my computer courtesy of my mind, some embossing and glitter.

Thanks for looking and as always, God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. really cute, I love Tigger...
    Have a great day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card..... Thanks for joining us at our BBTB2 card challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out sooooo stinkin CUTE Steph! I really like this card! wonderful job as always... :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie,what a great card,so cute and love your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the paper and all the fun details! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie -- your project is so adorable. Love it! Thanks for sharing it on this week's T.G.I.F. Linky party at www.craftjunkietoo.com
    ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How ADORABLE! Love the sentiment too. Fabulous take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one made me smile! My youngest son is a big Tigger fan! - Sabrina @ http://sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete