Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good afternoon

Today has been pretty good. I finally bought Picturesque at JoAnn's and when I went to WalMart they had actually marked some of the original Lites, $29.00. I bought Splish Splash. I've always liked it but it wasn't a have-to-have for me. But now I have it. YEA! Love a bargain!  Oh well, to the point of this post.
A friend left a bag of fresh tomatoes on our front porch Sunday while we were gone. We didn't know where they were from. Monday he called to let us know he left them. Of course I had to make a thank you card. It also qualifies  for the challenge at Bitten by the Bug2, to use a gnome. (Freshly Picked)
Freshly Picked -Tomato - 9", sign - 3", gnome - 4"
Pooh and Friends - grass - 1"
Holiday Cakes - Thank you

Thanks for stopping by. Love the company.God Bless. Hugs, Stephanie

10 comments:

  1. OK.. This is just tooooo darn cute! :o) Our neighbors leave us veggies all the time... it's so nice to have neighbors that do that sort of stuff! :o) Congrats on the new lite cartridge! I picked up 3 of them at my Local Wally World too! You can't turn away from a good sale! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I love the "thanks" embossing right on the tomato. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! What a great way to say thanks! He was sure to love this! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, your neighbor is going to love it! My little Gnomies and I always like to leave veggies on some of our neighbors doorsteps when we get that over abundance of veggies from our garden when they just produce more than what we can eat or can. Thanks for playing along with us this week with all of my Gnomies at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stephanie,what a great card. I absolutely adore your gnome!The sign is great with your embossed tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a hoot! Love the sentiment. Such a great thank you card! LOVE tomatoes. the "thanks" embossing was a clever touch. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, aren't you lucky to have such a nice neighbor. He'll really appreciate your homemade thank you card. That gnome looks great next to the giant tomato. Thanks for playing along this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice neighbor.... he will truly love this darling card. thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this one, Stephanie. It's sooo cute and funny! I'm sure your neighbor will love getting a homemade thank-you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. heehee...this is really cute! Love the sentiment/theme. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete