Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good morning and a little sadness

Hi, all. Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.
I just read one of my regular emails from Christina at Creations with Christina (she has a wonderful blog-lots of beautiful work and videos). She posted a pic of her craft desk, as is, and challenged her readers to post pics of theirs on her blog too. So I got my camera out and did just that.
Notice my E2, that lovely machine, this is the sad part. I have to send it back. It started making a vibrating noise along with the regular cutting noises. I called PC and they listened to it and we tried to find anything that could be loose, and nothing. So it must be internal. They are emailing me a return label and are sending me a new one. I sure hope it doesn't take long, I'm very attached to this new machine. I'm really glad my original "E" still works. At least I won't have to give up crafting altogether, but I will miss those 4 cartridges on the E2. I use them a lot. Infact I have to get my husband's birthday card made before I send it back. It's already designed but I used Just a Note for part of it and I need it for next week.
Sure hope the new machine is perfect and that no one else has any problems.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie
2 pics because I use 2 desks -  My chair sits where the corners meet.

5 comments:

  1. L or U shaped configurations are the best. Do you like your E2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft desk, hope your E2 doesn't take long.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sorry to here about your E2. I hope you still have an expression or something.
    I love your desk lots of stuff close at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your E2! So glad you still have an E to miess with so you can keep crafting! I'm sure it won't take long for them to send you a new one! HUGS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your crafting space. Hope you get a new non-vibrating E2 back soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete