Friday, June 10, 2011

Gypsy and E2

This was my maiden voyage with the Gypsy and the E2. It's very simple but I did it all on the Gypsy and cut on my E2. I think I was making it harder than it needed to be. I had actually started to use my Gypsy a little more before it died and I had to get a replacement. So even though I was without one for 3 weeks, I didn't forget what to do. I really like being able to cut anywhere on the mat.
I did a simple gift bag and a card. I used Sweethearts. The "just married" label was cut at 4 1/2" x 2 3/4". The card is 4"x4".
Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, Love your bag. I have a Gypsy but don't use it very much. Actually, I've only used it a couple of times. I need to get it out and try again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are getting some use out of your Gypsy... I still don't use my a lot but I can say I do use it when needed! I like the gift bag and the card.... nice work! :o)

    ReplyDelete