Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I tried to post last night but blogger /internet wasn't having any of it. So I'm trying today. This is a whole different post. This one is a birthday card for my husband which is Thursday.
I used:
Wrap it Up for golf clubs cut at5 3"
Just a Note for It's your birthday cut at 1 1/2" and relax cut at 1"
EDPD for golf green cut at 3 1/2", grass strip cut at 1" and golfballs cut at 1/2" with glossy accents
Sports Mania for golfball and tee border cut at 1/2 "
Add a little bee shaped button and a golfball shaped button and you're done.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Great colors Stephanie! All of the golf details are terrific. I'm sure DH will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so great! I really love how you do the inside of your cards!!! Just amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card Stephanie! It looks wonderful and I really like how you fancy up the insides of your cards... they look Terrific! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete