Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Hubby got to play golf and the kids came over later in the afternoon. A pretty relaxing day. But now it's Monday and everything starts all over again.
I've got 2 more July birthday cards to make. I finished my daughter-in-laws card and that's what I'm posting today. I really have to start getting ready for the BBQ on the 4th.
Anyway here's her card. You know, I've been pretty good about writing down my card recipes on scratch paper then entering it in my notebook. Well for this one I can't find anything.
I know I used Damask Decor for the card and Cricut American Alphabet for the "M". I also used a MS Cake cartridge for the Happy Birthday and the Celebrate.I layered everything and added black gems on the front. I thought they went well with the red, white and black color scheme.On the inside I used a MS punch and a couple of red gems.

Thanks so much for looking. God bless yiu all. Hugs,Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Stephanie! This looks so ELEGANT! And I sometimes forget to write down my info or forget where I put the darn info at! LOL But your card is fabulous and someone is really gonna like it! Just sayin'! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I love this. It is so pretty and elegant.

    ReplyDelete