Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello, Thursday!

No, I haven't seen any new carts yet. It was just fun saying it! lol OK today I went to the Walmart closest to me. (I have 5 of them within 30 or 40 min.) Well this one had lite carts on sale,too. Different ones than the one 15 min. away. Some were $15.00 and $20.00.  Cupcake Wrappers was one of them for $20. I never bought CW because frankly there are cupcake wrappers on lots of other carts and I don't bake. BUT, it was only $20.00. So ... I am now the proud owner of Cupcake Wrappers. (psst...I may have a problem!)
Now for the real reason for this post. This card is for the  Cricut Cardz Challenge - Father's Day card - any cart, any design. Here's the recipe:
Life's a Party - treasure chest cut at 4", layered and stickled
Indie Art - Lucky cut at 1 1/2" and dice cut at 1 1/4" all layers
Designer's Calendar - 4 leaf clovers cut at 1" with shadow
Sentiments courtesy of me and my printer. Thanks so much for stopping by, hope it was worth the trip.

God Bless each one of you. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your post! I had to laugh! I thought I had a problem! tehehehehe You card is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us this week over at Cricut Cardz! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first step is to admit that we have a problem...now after that I don't know what the heck we're supposed to do! I totally understand your "problem" and share the same disability! Ok, back to the card...very, very cute! Love all that glitzy gold...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cards, just perfect for the occasion, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a cool Father's Day card, Stephanie. You'll make him feel special. thanks for sharing ;- )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us on the T.G.I.F. Linky Party at CraftJunkieToo and I hope you play along again next week. :)
    Tracy
    www.craftjunkietoo.com

    ReplyDelete