Friday, June 3, 2011

Hello!!!

Hi, everyone. I'm writing this and I haven't even had my coffee. I don't think my eyes are fully open.
Oh well, sometimes I live dangerously.
This card is for my grandsons mother, today is her birthday. Yesterday we got the form notarized so he could be put on the roster for the next school year. I already had him registered but since he lives with me she has to sign a paper so I can take care of things. Now all is done. She told him yesterday that today is her birthday. So I've got a card ready for him to sign.
When I called PC about the vibratig noise my E2 was making I had to cut something so they could hear it. I chose a cupcake from the Cricut Alphabet which is preloaded on the E2. I can't let a cute cut go to waste so I cut all the layers and used it for this card. The cupcake is cut at 2 1/2", I added a little stickles, a bow and a pretty punched flower. My grandson loves it.

Thanks for looking. Have a great day and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is a pretty card. I love the flower on the inside also. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Stephanie! I LOVE the flower on the inside... I'm sure your daughter will appreciate getting this from her son... You're such a wonderful Mom/Grandmom! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy card Stephanie! I love that flower inside-too pretty!

    ReplyDelete