Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hi, all!

Today is one of my sister's birthday. This sister checks out my blog occasionally so I can't post her card early.She had to work but I hope she had a good day. When I emailed her this morning she was having her favorite breakfast, grits and sourdough toast.Yum! Yea, Deb.
I only used 2 cartridges on this one, Damask Decor and MS Elegant Cakes.
Damask Decor - page 62-cupcake and all layers cut at 3 3/4"
MS Elegant Cakes - Happy Birthday cut at 2 1/4"

Hope she likes it. Hope you do, too. God Bless and Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That turned out sooo pretty! Happy Birthday to your Sister! I bet she loved the card too! :o) I don't own Damask Decor... Didn't think I would like it... But every card you've made with it so far is really changing my mind! TFS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to tell you how great this card is, but blogger has been giving me fits!
    Looks like I've got it fixed! So, what a great card! I am sure your sister loved it.
    I also wanted to tell you how addictive Damask Decor can be. Once I started, I made 4 or 5 cards before I stopped!

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant look to this one. Love how you combined the Damask with the cupcake. nice job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. I love seeing projects with this new cartridge!

    ReplyDelete