Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last day of school - goodies

Hi everyone. This has been such a busy day. I'm so glad to have this school year over. My grandson went to school at 12:30 - 3:30. Afternoon is not the best choice. But next year, Kindergarten and all day. He is so looking forward to it.
At his school they combine 2 classes for everything, which means 32 kids for everything.So I made 32 little treats and he was so xcited to give them out. I also found some little books with sticky notes for the 3 teachers. I hope next year to make some card sets but I just didn't have the time.
 The kids treats have a cute little penguin cut at 1 1/2" from the new Cricut Alphabet cartridge on the E2 and a stamped sentiment.
The teachers tags are cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 4 " and the apple is from Celebrate with Flourish cut at 1 1/2".

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Very nice... Lucky classmates, and teachers.
    Have a good night
    Judy

    ReplyDelete