Friday, June 24, 2011

Thinking of you

Hi, everyone. Are you all glad it's Friday?  The estate sale st my moms house started today, tomorrow we have a wedding and yesterday I turned 61. It's been a stressful week.For 2 days I haven't made anything. Today I made a card for no "have to" reason. I still have 2 cards left to make for July. Just can't seem to get them done.
Anyway this one is really simple, only 1 cricut cut. It's an A2 card. I used the flower cut on page 24 of the Floral Embellished cart cut at 3". Thinking of you is a stamp and a MS punch on the inside.Some pearls, rhinestones and stickles.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stephanie. Florals Embellished has such lovely images. Happy Belated birthday to you and I hope you have a wonderful, restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice when simple cards turn out so nice? I have that same MS punch and it's probably my favorite! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a busy week/weekend for you! And WHAT? You had a Birthday and I didn't get to send you a card! You gotta e-mail me your addy... you know how to get a hold of me! :o)
    Happy Happy belated birthday! Your card is lovely... inside & out! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card.... Thanks for your sweet comment for my blog hop.
    I loved pillow ticking and was delighted to find this fabric to make somethig with.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete