Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yea! Provo Craft!

I just had to post again today. Last week I told you I had to send in my new E2 for a replacement machine. I packed it up and brought it to a Fed-ex drop-off site on Sat., June 4th. Well, today I received the replacement. I can't believe it came so fast. They must have sent one out before receiving the first one.
I have it all set up and registered and I've already made 2 cuts. So far, so good.
I just want to say a BIG thank you to Provo Craft for such fast service. I just love this company. Sorry for the interruption but I just HAD to say this.
Now that I have my replacement Gypsy and my replacement E2 I'll be able to see if they can play "nice".
Wish me luck. I'm just so excited.
Thanks for putting up with me. God Bless you all and God Bless Provo Craft, too. Hugs, Stephanie
This is happiness in a fed-ex box. (It came on my Hubby's b-day) Yea, me!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Happy Birthday to your Hubby! And Ohhhh HAPPY DAY for you!! I hope it works really well and with your gypsy too! :o) Now get to creating something so I can ohhhh and ahhhhh it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your DH!! Have fun playing with your toys. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete