Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Thank You


Good afternoon all. Hope you're having a great day. We had to make a thank you card for his aunt and uncle.
We wanted to say "thanks" but we also wanted to high light the fun things they did together. 
They give Gabe a lot of attention and he's crazy about all of them.
Here's the recipe:
Paper Lace - p.51, lace 1 cut @ 4.64x4.53, Shadow 1 cut @ 4.87x4.53
Carousel - ticket cut @ 2.58x1.33
Father's Day - game controller cut @ 2.21x1.32
H2O - floatie cut @ 2.47x1.78
I really like this one and I hope you do to.Thanks for looking.
God Bless ya'll. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet thank you card! I'm sure his Aunt & Uncle just adored Gabe! In case you haven't heard.... He is a little cutie! Oh wait what am I talkin' about.... Of course you know that already! :o) I love the cuts on the outside... pretty! TFS! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the outside. I have Paper Lace so I'll have to try this cut. TFS!!

    ps. I hope you got a good report from the Doc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card. Thank you for playing along at http://ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com your entry has been received and you are eligible to win. Note you can enter a new design daily for more chances to win. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete