Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday card

Hi! Hope everyone had a great Wednesday. I finally got to make the card I designed over 3 weeks ago.
This card is for my grandson Cade. He will be 8 years old on July 31st. He is having a swimming party. I used several carts on this one and I like the way it turned out.
Here's the recpe:
Pack YourBags - Beach ball cut @ 3.59", sandcastle cut @ 2.18"
Simply Charmed - sun cut @ 3.55"
Just Because Cards - lemonade cut @ 2.53"
Alphalicious - crown cut @ 1.12"
Stamping - Happy Birthday cut @ 1.5"
Birthday Bash - have a ball cut @ 2.41"
Thanks so much for stopping by. It felt so good to make something. I hope I can keep creating everyday. Maybe life will settle down a little. I need my therapy.

Hope you like it. God Bless. Hugs, Stephanie

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable card, Stephanie. I know Cade is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Stephanie! Love all the cuts! Inside of the card looks great as usual! The challenge at Paper Playtime is Summer Fun. Would love for you to share this summer fun birthday card with us!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie! It seems that you went to a good deal of love to personalize it. I hope Cade likes the card.

    Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime
    Krista, guest designer
    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE Stephanie! I Love the sun with the shade... and the inside looks awesome! Your grandson is gonna think this is cool! GReat work my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie,what a super cool card...Cade will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! nice colors. TFS with us at Paper Playtime this week
    Zulma
    You have to link back your entry to the PP blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That an awesome Fun Card!!! I love the sun sippin lemonade!!! I am so happy you have taking time to share your creation with us this week at DCD!!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this! What a great idea for the cover and inside! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Such a super cute card! I love all the fun, summery cuts you added! TFS and playing along with us over at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is going to love this card. It screams summer fun! Thanks for joining us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card. The sun is definitely trying to stay cool. Thanks for playing along with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    http://creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete