Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Finally...a card!

Hello, everyone. I want to thank all of my wonderful, loyal followers who check in to see if there is anythng new. This year has not been the greatest.  We have managed to get a few new followers in the past couple of months and I want to send a big "thank you" to them. I try to always follow in turn but sometimes I can't tell which is new. If I haven't followed you also, let me know and I will. So to all of my followers I really appreciate you!

Now for the reason for this blog, my card. This card is for a dear family friend whose birthday is the same as one of my grandsons, July 31st. This one is really simple but kinda cute. (I think) Anyway my husband thought so.
All the cuts on the front of the card are from Just Because Cards-sun cut at 1", car and layers cut at 2.76",and "getting there" cut at 2.88. Inside I used Pack Your Bags for the seagull cut at 1.43, Everyday Popups for the beer mug cut at 1.24" and Wall Decor and More for "relax" cut at 1". There's pop dots on the front and the inside, extra layers on the mug and foam and stickles. All was designed on my Gypsy. (which I'm so glad I have)
Everyone have a great day and thank you so much for dropping by. I love comments. (They help with my therapy) lol   God Bless you all.  Hugs, Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the colors. Mmm, that beer looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card- Patterned paper is nice

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo You stole my MOJO! EH? LOL Your card is wonderful Stephanie! You know I love it when you do the insides of the cards.... they're always just so fabulous! :o)
    P.S. My son likes Batman but has a Spongebob bedroom so he doesn't blend in real well! hahaha
    I think I lost my Mojo after I finished making my card for my Design team Challenge.... that will be posted tomorrow... hopefully I can come up with something for Thursday.... I'm just not sure what yet! LOL :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I'm glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. I had forgotten the car in Just Because Cards, thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie,love your card.Great to see you create again.x

    ReplyDelete