Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dude!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone is having a great day. Did you like the "hello Thursday"? I'm so glad there wasn't 2 dozen to choose from. I'm still waiting for the Lites from 3 months ago to get to Walmart so I can starrt collecting my favs.  My favorite new release is Sophie, which doesn't do me a lot of good . I'm not a Circle member. At least I have a chance to get Art Nouveau. I like Art Philosophy, too, but that's exclusive to CTMH. I know I can order it but you can't get a good price when they are exclusive. Oh well, down to business.
I created this cute card just for fun. I also get to enter it in several challenges. Here's the recipe:
Rock Princess - cupcake cut @ 3.24"
Life's a Beach - hang ten hand cut @ 1.54", surfboard cut @ 3.79", palm tree cut @ 2.41" and seagulls cut @ 2.88" - cut 2x's and layered, wave cut 2x's and layered with shadows
H2O - sun cut @ 1.24 and cut 2x's and layered
Glossy Accents on the cherry and a couple of really cute buttons.
I am entering in these challenges:
http://birthdaysundaes.blogspot.com/ - use blue and white and birthday theme
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/2011.07/tgif-linky-party-18.html
http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2011/07/blogspot-candy-link-up-party-you-could-be.html
Thanks for taking the time to look and comment. I love your thoughts and opinions. God Bless you all.

Hugs, Stephanie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,love this card.It really is for a cool dude!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for playing along at http://ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com your entry has been received and you are eligible to win. Note you can enter a new design daily for more chances to win. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH Stephanie! I LOVE this! It's soooo COOL! The hang ten in the background just makes me smile! The cupcake with the pirate look is adorable! The inside goes so well..... it's such a great card! Where did you get the crab & Wheel? Stern? Whatever it is that they call it on a ship? LOL Let me know... they're cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love this card!!! So cool!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very COOL card...its perfect for the challenge and its lots of fun!
    Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great card. I get so many ideas from seeing what you have done. Thank you!

    Quick question...when you print from your computer, do you have a template or any tips you can share? I have tried, but end up wasting a whole page of cardstock. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an AWESOME card!! Very fun take on our inspiration picture! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete