Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello, Saturday!

Hi, all. We have gotten some much-needed rain yesterday and today. YEA! I hope if you're in the drought you get some too. I had big plans for yesterday which included Michaels, JoAnns and Hobby Lobby but we stayed in. It was probably a good thing because I woke up with vertigo. I have never been so dizzy. (my hubby would debate that statement) lol  I think it has something to do with my sinuses. This morning when I got up I could walk fine. (it was early) I went back to bed and laid on the opposite side, left side, and when I got up an hour later I couldn't walk. Could not get to the foot of the bed. Laid back down on my right side for a while and it was better when I got up. So this "dizzy broad" has to sit and stand straight and not bend over and I'm great. Sounds easy enough but I didn't realize just how many times I bend over each day.
OK sorry to ramble. I did get a card made. I had to take my time and it took ALL DAY LONG! But I did get it made.
This is a birthday card. I used K&Co. 2-sided paper, Spring, love it.
Picturesque -tri-fold card feature cut @ 11.42x4.88, tag and tag shift cut @4.43x2.18, layered
Flower Shoppe-spiral scallop flower cut 3. 1cut @ 2.43x2.18, 1 cut @ 1.64x1.47 and 1 cut @ 1.51x1.35
MS Elegant Cakes cut @ 1.75



leaves handcut, add stickles and ribbon and your done.
This card will be posted in the Cricut Cardz Challenge - birthday, grandparent
and linked to She's a Sassy Lady and Passionately Artistic
Thanks so much for the visit and comments. I love reading them. Hope you all have a great weekend.
God Bless ya'll. Hugs, Stephanie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Stephanie. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Stephanie! It's BEAUTIFUL! Sorry to hear your not feeling well... I hope this passes quickly for ya... HUGS!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I hope you feel better soon. If not, you should have that checked out to make sure it's not something more serious like a sinus infecttion or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful... Love the elegance.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty card, love all the glitter, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete