Monday, July 25, 2011

Kiss the Cook

I'm so excited to have a new card for you to see on Tuesday. This one is for my other BIL, whose birthday is August 10th.
I sort of designed this one bit by bit.I had a basic idea and then I think I improved on it. I really kind of like this one. It's totally unique and I love when I can design for a specific person.
Here is the recipe:
Block Party - apron and  "kiss the cook" cut @ 4.06", oven mitt cut @ 1.47"
Fron My Kitchen - BBQ pit cut @ 2.29", birthday cake cut @ 1.47"
Create a Critter - happy birthday cut @ 1.24"
I used DCWV paper, Guy Stack, MS corner punch, fireworks are a stamp using Versamark ink and Perfect Pearls. The sentiment is my own.

Thank you for looking, I love comments. God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Awe Stephanie! This turned out so cute! OK... wait... I better not say CUTE! But it's so creative! (Good Words) for a guy card! LOL Love the apron on the front and the inside with the grill & cake on top... Nice work lady! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!! I love all of the cuts you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,I love,love,love this card. The cake on the barbie is fab!
    Hugs, Jayne

    ReplyDelete