Sunday, July 24, 2011

On the level

Happy Sunday everyone. I made a birthday card for one of my BIL's whose birthday is August 10th. Hopefully I'll get the other BILs card made tomorrow.
You've seen cards for this particular BIL before. He's the one who has goats, chickens and guineapigs. He and my sister got married in matching black overalls. He can do anything and my sister makes beautiful jewelry. In fact he makes golf and fishing lamps and he sells hem when my sister sells at shows. They've been very successful at their hobbies and have Etsy stores. He also makes wine. Yum! Anyway, back to the card.
He is also a builder/contractor. That is why I used the Handyman cartridge this time Here's the recipe:
Handyman - level and all layers cut @ 1.09"
Celebrations - cupcake with layers cut @ 1.62"
Wrap It Up - candle with layers cut @4.06"
Stamping - Happy Birthday with shadow cut @ 2.06"
I used DCWV paper, the Guy Stack, love it.Added some ribbon, stickles and glossy accents.
I'm also entering this in the challenge at http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/.
Thanks for looking. I hope you like it. Have a great week and God Bless.

Hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this masculine card! The paper goes perfect! And your putting down the recipe! Great job Stephanie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I love the use of the cupcake with the leveler and the awesome papers. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I know this guy!!! LOL! This is great, Stuff. Let me know if you win any contests with it!!

    Guess what! He fixed my laptop!! Now you can add "techy geek" to his repetoire!!! ha! He said since it wouldn't turn on at all, he may as well take it apart to see how it ticks! I was at work while he did this...he called me; I had no idea what he was up to!...said he had it back together & it was working (really fast) for the moment, but had an extra 23 screws on the table!! What can I say?...it's still working!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo cute!! The sentiment is perfect!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete