Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet tooth?

Good eevening. Hope you all had a great day. We went shopping  for the second day for school supplies. I can't believe all they require for Kindergrten. They were very specific about everything except brand names and where to find them. I think I found all of them. They added up to $70.00. This really blew my mind. Oh well on to business.
July 31st is Cades birthday but he's having a swimming party tomorrow evening. He likes to get money so he can pick what he wants. He'll get that in his card. He doesn't like sweets but he loves Slim Jims . (little sausages) So I made the ice cream cone from Sweet Tooth Boxes and filled it with slim jims.
The icecream cone was cut at 9 1/2". Really went together pretty well.
Thanks for looking and God Bless. Hugs, Stephanie

Thought I would repost his card since they are being used together.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Stephanie.... $70 for Kindergarten.... thats crazy! And school shopping already! WOW again! Way to be on top of things! :o) Love the cone! I don't think I've ever met a child that didn't like sweets! I guess thats a good thing! Love me some Slim Jims too! Have fun at his party! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cone and card! made me laugh...that is awesome and thanks for your comment on my blog...became a follower of yours now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, your creations are adorable. I love the ice cream cone. What a cute idea. Happy Birthday to Cade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Bluebell???? How come Cade got ice cream and I didn't? LOL!! Tell him Happy Birthday for us!

    ReplyDelete