Monday, July 18, 2011

Thank You

Good afternoon1 Hope everyone has had a wonderful Monday.
One of our favorite nieces on my hubby's side of the family brought my grandson some treats from recent trip to San Antonio.Gabriel is the youngest child around here. The whole family is nuts about him.
She found some great Cars stuff, a soft "Matar" truck, t-shirt and a Cars cup.
The week before their whole family took him to see Cars 3d. He ended up spending the night, going swimming and playing "WII" all evening. They all had a ball. He loves his aunt and uncle and these girls so much.
We had to make a thank you for Allie for thinking of him on her mini vacation.
We used Boys Will Be Boys and I didn't write down the sizes. But it turned out pretty cute, anyway.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. This card is so adorable, and it's nice to see a card with a boy theme! I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to check out my blog too! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card,I love how you decorate the inside as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! The inside looks wonderful too! Your cards are just so much fun to see! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete