Friday, July 1, 2011

Weekend wishes

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy and safe 4th of July. My son is coming from Florida tomorrow and we are having a BBQ on the 3rd. It should be a very busy week.
I've been having a "drought"(craftwise) just like our weather here in Texas. I have the will to create but I'm having trouble with carpul tunnel in both wrists. I've been wearing braces as much as possible. My grand son is enjoying it, we spend a lot of time playing CandyLand, Chutes and Ladders, Dominoes and Memory. I mean a LOT of time playing. Which is really depressing because he always beats me.
Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and I hope I get a chance to make SOMETHING!!!
I'll just post a cute pic of my grandson.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Stephanie for last week and Happy 4th of July. Gorgeous photo of your grandson.Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July. I'm so sorry you are having trouble with carpal tunnel. I hope you are much better soon and get some scraptherapy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little CUTIE! Sorry about the drought though! I also have carpal tunnel in both wrists so I know how ya feel... some days are better than others.... At least you get in some quality time with that cute little grandson of yours! I don't like it when my son beats me at candyland either! makes me crazy! LOL Have a fabulous weekend Stephanie! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture (of your grandson, not the lizard...lol)! I had my drought this past week while I kept my 2 year old grandson and 6 year old granddaughter. Not a lot of time for crafting, but we had a great time together...enjoy your family and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July to you and your family, Stephanie. Check out my blog for some blog candy in celebration of our first blogaversary.

    http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete