Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What day is it?

Good morning! Do you have trouble keeping the days straight? Some weeks are worse than others, some days I can go from ine day t the next all in the same day. I don't know how I do it, just talented  I guess. lol
When there's a holiday I really get screwed up. So far today I'm still on Wednesday.
I didn't make a card, but yesterday I made a little figure to put on my magnetic board with the info for my grandsons swimming lessons. He thinks it's so cute and had to be posted. He's supposed to help remind me . I need all the help I can get.
He's from Pack Your Bags and cut at 4". It felt so good to glue some paper together. My poor E2 has been silent for almost 2 weeks. I think I felt her give me a big hug.
I'm also waiting on my order for Flower Shoppe and Sweet Tooth Boxes . I really don't like to order, but I couldn't wait for these to be in the stores.Plus I saved about 9 bucks apiece.Still waiting for the new Lites to be in WalMart.
Everyone have a great day and God Bless. Hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. He IS a cute little swimmer guy! I have a "Sweet Blog Award" for you over on my blog. Please stop by and pick it up.

    www.sarahscraftsandstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so CUTE Stephanie! Glad to see ya made something! :o) I've been wanting to make magnets for awhile.... maybe I should just make them! :o)

    ReplyDelete