Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Where's my cake?

Hi, everyone.Hope you're having a great evening. This is another birthday card.
My oldest grandson has a birthday in August. This is just a fun card. I'm sure what he is really interested in is the gift card inside. I think most of the time the cards I make are for me, anyway.
Here's the recipe:
Campin Critters - bear cut @ 3.12"
Gypsy Wanderings - Happy Birthday cut @ 2.88"
From my Kitchen - cake slice cut @ 1.82"
Scalloped rectangle nesties and buttons.

Thanks for looking. God Bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. AWe! Sooooo CUTE Stephanie! I adore the Bear on the front and the inside is wonderful yet again! Your Grandson is sure to like this & the Gift Card! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card! I'm sharing an award with you. Please stop by my blog to pick it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! It is adorable. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving comments. I'm a new follower as well.

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete