Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Coming to visit

Hello, again. I hoped you enjoyed my cute cartoon below.I finally got a card made. Yippee!!!
I think this one came out pretty cute. I can also use it for 2 challenges. (Ijust love challenges)
Subject: friends and transportation  Here's the recipe.
A Child's Year - boy on scooter (silhouette) cut @ 2,42x2.65, labels on front - Kraft and red paper cut @
                          1.75x.65, blue and red cut @ 1.95x.76
Gypsy Wanderings - forever cut @ 2.86x2.06 (blackout) and shadow cut @ 3.02x2.06
Stamping - inside labels - blackout cut @ 4.52x3.08, shadow cut @ 4.84x3.20

Added some buttons, punched flowers and a little bling inside. Background papers are from Play time stack, DCWV. Stamped sentiments and computer generated .
As I said before this works for 2 challenges:
http://cricut360.blogspot.com/ - subject transportation
http://fantabulouscricutchallengeblog/ - subject friends
Thank you so much for stopping by. I love comments, good or bad. Also love the company.
I've got a couple of ideas floating around in my head. (they came to me when I was driving...that ever happen to you? Sometimes my best cards start that way)
Thanks, God Bless and hugs, Stephanie

13 comments:

  1. Super CUTE Steph! I Like the flowers w/ the buttons! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie that is so cute!! I love the colors and the different frame shapes you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! I love the frames for your sentiments too. I really like the Forever word art. I always forget about Gypsy Wanderings as I don't see it on my shelf!! Thanks for the reminder.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card and wanted to tell you thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving such nice comments thank you hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable ... wonderful colors! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360° … hope to see you next week, too!



    Jo
    idratherbemakingcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card... great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Cricut 360º...HUGS...SK:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! This is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Cricut 360!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Stephanie! Love your paper and color choices. All the cuts are great! Thanks for playing with us at Fantabulous Cricut!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute card! thx for joining us over at cricut 360!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! I love the child cut and the paper. And I love how you embellished inside of the card too!
    Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the buttons on the flowers! Thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete