Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good morning


Well I guess it's almost afternoon. Anyway I hope it's a good one. Before I post my card, I just have to know. Do you watch Master Chef? Were you happy with who won. I was so glad Christian wasn't in the finals. Yes my fav won, Jen. Yippee!!! OK if you don't watch this program I apologize for rambling. I just had to get it out.
Now for the card. Our BIL lost an Aunt last week and this called for a handmade card. Not always easy to get in the mood for this type of card. This one is really simple but I think it works.
The card blank is an A2 size. I used a cuttlebug border folder on the front and inside. I also used a MS punch on the top corners of the sentiment inside. The dove is from Beyond Birthdays and is cut @ 1 1/2". I cut 4 of then and layered them. Sprayed the dove with glue and glittered it. Then I repeated the glue and glitter process. The sentiment on the front is a stamp I have.
Thank you so much for looking. I just remembered tomorrow is Hello Thursday...again. I wish they would quit having new releases until they update the cartridge library. At this rate they will never catch up. I love PC but I really like being able to study the handbooks before I decide what I want.
Thank you so much for looking. God bless and hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful card Stephanie. I have been pondering this too, as I lost my 40 year old cousin over the weekend. It was unexpected and so sad. I have to make a card for her son and husband and yours is a wonderful inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your BIL's Aunt! Your Card is Beautiful Stephanie! I LOVE all the Embossing details... It really adds such a special touch! Oh... Don't worry Stephanie... I've only seen 1 cartridge for release tomorrow.... I hope that makes you feel better! :o)

    ReplyDelete