Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday evening

Hi, everyone. Things are not slowing down at all. We got through the funeral, it was so sad. My cousin is really having a hard time.
Saturday my 8 year old grandson had his first flag football game. He loved it. We would have enjoyed it too if it hadn't been 104 degrees outside. They played from 1 to 2:30 PM and it was awful. We had umbrellas but it didn't make a lot of difference. I think we all got overheated, I was sick all saturday night. So we were really looking forward to Sunday to recuperate.
Sunday we had to put my mother-in-law in the hospital. Thank goodness she is doing better. She really is the worlds greatest MIL. So now to the post. I made a card for her.
Hee's the recipe:
I used Picturesque for all the cuts. Background was cut @ 3.81 x  3.67, flower cut @ 2,66 x 2.27, and leaves cut @ 2.20 x 1.71I used MS punches for the small flowers, butterflies and branch. Add a little bling and stickles and I used the cast off cuts to decorate the sentiment page.

Thanks so much for looking. God bless and hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your MIL is ill, Stephanie. I'm sure your card will cheer her up. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Stephanie... You are in our prayers. Sometimes things just keep coming, but we hope things get more peaceful for you. This card is stunning! I am sure it will cheer her up. Hugs from Bobby & Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie... I'm sooooo sorry..... I know things will get better... :o) I LOVE how your card turned out... Your MIL is gonna love it too! Sending hugs & prayers your way my friend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card as I do all of your cards.

    I have given you a blog award, go by my blog to pick it up.

    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete