Monday, August 1, 2011

Question and answer (Mary)

Hi, everyone. I had a very sweet comment from Mary and a question.She wanted to know if I had a template for my computer generated sentiments.
The answer is , I don't. After I type it in, I center it on the paper in the Word tool bar. (or whatever that bar is called) I guess at the sizing for the particular card. Sometimes I can print 2 different sentiments at the same time, but I end up with a lot of scraps. I either make cards with the scraps or to cut small designs. I get to use most of them.
Sorry I didn't have a template or a magic formula for this but it's just trial and error. If I ever find one, I will definitely share.
Mary thank you for your sweet comments. Hope you'll come back often. Do you have a blog? When I clicked your name there wasn't one listed.
God Bless. Hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Well... That's interesting... I've had several people ask me about how I put my sentiment on the inside too.... I made a video for it! nothing big... just what I do... It'll be posted for Wednesday... maybe that can help a few people out! :o)

    ReplyDelete