Wednesday, August 10, 2011

School LO

Good morning all you wonderful people! Is the good mood working? It's just so hot! I'll just keep smiling an it will get better. Maybe positive thinking will get rid of my headache. I know every time Gabriel gives me a hug, I feel better. (He's such a sweetie. He gives me hugs and tells me he loves me all day long.) Enough!
Now for the 2-page LO. As I said yesterday, this is the first time I made the pages without the photos. Once I take the pics I may have to take it all apart and start over, who knows.  Anyway I thought I would enter this in a couple of challenges, BBB2 (use Locker Talk) and Raise the Bar (Anything Goes) if I'm not too late.
There are a lot of cuts on these pages and all but 1 is from Locker Talk. (so glad I have this one) Here's the recipe:
Locker Talk - 1st day of school sign cut @2.43 x 2.06, Kindergarten cut @ 8.13 x 2.25, clock cut @ 6.06 x 2.16, scissors cut @ 2.15 x 2.06, flag cut @ 3.40 x 1.59, Good job sign cut @ 2.33 x 2.16,notebook paper cut @ 3.82 x 4.18, glue bottle cut @ 1.43 x 2.10, pencil cut @ 2.84 x 1.24, ruler cut @ 3.96 x 1.35, crayon cut @ 1.35 x 2.10
The apple is from Give a Hoot cut @ 2.04 x 2.29.


The mats are for 4 x 6 photos and layered. It really is very simple and I hope I get the right pics because I kinda like it. So here it is.
I got Gabe to write his name on the "notebook paper" cut so I can compare it to the end of the year.
Thanks for looking and for any comments. (love the company) God bless and hugs, Stephanie

9 comments:

  1. What a great layout, all the details are perfect. Great idea to have Gabe write his name, that is really neat
    http://nanadonnascarddreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie,great layouts,love the colours you've chosen.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun lay-out! Great details!

    Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE your layout! Makes me so happy when I see a layout with one of our challenges :) Thanks for joining us in the challenge at BBTB2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is FANTASTIC !!!!! I love it ! I have to confess - I am horrible at doing layouts .... I have been such a card-maker the last few years, I just gravitate towards cards !!!! I need to get back to scrapbooking PAGES .... LOL Thanks for the great inspiration !!! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2 also !!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, both of the layouts are GREAT! I love this cart and have used it so many times! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are GREAT layouts Steph! So cute in fact! I bet you won't have to change a thing once you get the photo's in! If all else fails change them to Black & white photo's and they'll go perfectly! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC! What great pages! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete