Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good afternoon

Feels like forever since I've posted a card. I did start a b-day card I designed in my Gypsy a few weeks ago last night. Of course I had to change it all up and after 3 hours I put it away for the night. I did finally finish it this morning and I'm pretty happy with it. But that isn't what I'm posting today.

We lost another relative Thursday. This time it's my husbands side of the family. He was truly a favorite uncle and we all loved him. He was such a character he never met a stranger.
This card has only 1 cricut cut, the cross on the inside. It's from the Wedding cart and cut at 4 1/2". The front is embossed with a cuttlebug folder and the sentiment is stamped on a hand cut label and layered. I left the inside blank because I'm not sure what to say. I used a MS punch on the corners inside.
It's really simple but I think it's okay. I really hope this is the last sympathy card I need to make for a while. It's been hard to get my mind on happier cards. but please don't give up on me. I think I'm starting to get some mojo back. (at least I hope so)
Thanks so much for visiting me. I'm going to try real hard to have somethng to look at.
God bless and hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Another really beautiful card! I have never seen that embossing folder before. I am gonna have to start looking for that one. Everything about the card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty and comforting. I just got that embossing folder and haven't used it yet, it looks great.
    So sorry for your loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Stephanie! I've never seen that embossing folder before... Oh NO! Something else I need to get! LOL I'm truly sorry for your loss.... Hugs my dear friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is beautiful...the embossing is too beautiful...who?...Uncle BooBoo???

    ReplyDelete