Friday, September 30, 2011

Good evening.

Hope everyone is havig a relaxing night. I was at the hospital all day with my MIL and family. She is still having tests done.
I want to apologize  to some of my visitors for not posting comments on their blogs. For some reason I can't. when I click on "post comment", the comment disappears. I'm still trying.
Now for the card. A couple of weeks ago I won some blog candy from Linda, Ladybug Lair. This is the card I sent to her. This one was made from scraps.
I think the cut on the front is from Damask Decor, the flower on ther inside is from Mother's Day 2010 and the scalloped circles are from Lacy Labels. I think the thanks is from Alphalicious.
It's really simple and I love when I can use leftover cute.
Thanks again Linda.

Thanks for looking. God bless and Hugs, stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Such a great card Stephanie. I have been there before with the inability to leave comments. It was a while back. I finally did a defrag, disk clean, dumped all my cookies and updated Internet Explorer. I did it all at the same time, so I don't know which helped, but the combination seemed to work. Hee! Hee! Sorry you have been having trouble. I know how frustrating that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Card Stephanie! I love the flower on the inside... Oh.... I should have thought of that last night... clean your computer up... Clean the Cache, and do a disk clean up to help remove some of the old junk we build up on our computers.... that may help! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Stephanie,
    I use a little water brush with the pearl ex on the flowers, so it needs to dry I also spray a sealant over it as well.
    HTH
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete