Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Good morning

Hi, everyone. This is the second day in a row that I have awakened st 3:30 am and not gone back to sleep. I've had breakfast, put on makeup and read my emails and it's only 6:30. It's gonna be a long day.
I'm planning on going to Beaumont to get a few things. I need glue dots and some chalk inks and the only stores around me is Walmart. The only adhesives they carry are Scotch brand now. I don't like their glue dots or their tape runners. So I have to drive 40 minutes for these essentials. Anyway I'll be dead tired again this afternoon.
Now the reason for this post. Haven't cut out and put together anything new but I do have several designs on my Gypsy. A few months ago I saw a "box card" in an email. It was very easy to make and I intended to use it to give gift cards this Christmas. I searched all the stacks everytime I went out for 2-sided Christmas paper. To no avail.
One day last week I was searching for a particular stack and I came across a whole book of 2-sided Christmas paper. YEA!!! I left it out so I wouldn't forget I had it. Last night I thought it would be a good idea to make all the box cards I would need so I wouldn't be doing it last minute. Now I can't find the email with the tutorial.
Does anyone else remember this? It had a belly band to hold it closed. Thanks for any help.
Hugs and God bless, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you didn't sleep well, (it seems to happen alot the older I get). Your project sounds adorable, looking forward to seeing it completed. Don't worry though, it's only September:)I'll keep my eye out for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Stephanie... I haven't seen anything like it... So I'm real excited to see what you make.... Of course when you find the info again! :o) Also sorry to hear your not sleeping... Me either... I've been having some rough nights.... Of course I refuse to get out of bed... It's chilly in my house... :o) So I've been dealing with lack of sleep... Also having some back issues which could be some of my problem... I hope you get some sleep tonight! Hugs my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great project Stphanie. Poor you with the sleep thing, I have the opposite - can't drop off until 3, then I can sleep the morning away! Hope you find your box,
    hugs
    Enfys

    ReplyDelete