Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Tuesday1

Well I'm (happily) stuck at home. We're having a brake job done on my car, so I can't leave. I'm going to hate what it costs but I love the fact that I'm homebound.I've made 6 cards since Sunday. So nice to have the time. Hope everyone is having a nice day.
This card is for my nieces little boy who will be 5. He loves bugs and since I just got Dinosaur tracks on clearance at Michaels that's what I used. That cart has some great bugs on it.
Here's the recipe:
Dinosaur tracks - leaf,  page 67, cut at 2.29"
beetle, page 60, cut at 1.71
insect 1,page 61, cut at 1.71
insect 2, page 62, cut at 1.17
insect 3, page 63, cut at 1.59
Stamping - happy birthday cut at 1.41
The tiny bugs are some punches I bought years ago. Now I know why I kept them.
Hope he likes it. Thanks for looking and commenting.

God bless and hugs, Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. OK... So this card BUGS me a little bit. BWAHHH HA HA HA HA!!! Sorry... I couldn't resist. This was is just crawling with awesomeness! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! This is sooooo soooo CUTE! The outside looks great and the inside is just WOW! And the sentiment just puts a big ole' smile on your face! Sooooo CUTE! OK I said that already... BUT IT IS!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete