Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Wednesday!


Hi everyone! I hope your having a nice morning. I'm hoping to get some crafting done as I am going to be home all day.Yippee!
My sister, Bead u Senseless, (who makes beautiful jewelry, BTW) was ordering supplies to donate to a silent auction to benefit Bastrop. (Texas wildfire evacuees who lost everything) When she explained to the internet company (individually owned) she was ordering from what was going on, the woman said she would like to donate to the auction, too. How fantastic is  that? So of course my sister needed a handmade thank you, enter me.
So this card is for my sister to give to this generous person. Here's the recipe:
Indie Art - rose cut at 4.18" and flocked with flower soft
Beyond Birthdays - thank you cut at 2.06"
Martha Stewart double edge punch, ribbon, pearls and embossing.
I'm entring this one in 2 challenges:
Cricut Blog - World Cardmaking Day
My Craft Spot - use ribbon
Thanks for looking and leaving comments.
God bless and hugs, Stephanie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the flocking.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous... gorgeous card! I absolutely love how you used the embossing on the inside. You clever girl you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!! I LOVE the flocking on the flower... It looks so pretty and soft and realistic! :o) And the inside is just WOW! GORGEOUS TOO! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful... inside and out !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete