Thursday, September 29, 2011

A little problem

Hi everyone. I'm having a little problem posting a comment on one of my favorite blogs. I'm talking about Cricut Couple, Bobby and Jill. I know you are all familiar with their work. Well, for the last 3 days I have not been able to post a comment. I've tried no less than 10 times. It lets me choose "google acct." but when I click on "post comment" my comment disappears.
Have any of you had this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
God bless and hugs, Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie! When you log in do you click on Save? I mean the little box under the info you sign in with? If you don't check it, it should work... Or at least it does for me... Although I've had trouble on some other blogs lately.... I'm able to sign on to Bobby & Jills with no problem... just some other ones... STRANGE!!!! I hope that helps... :o)

    ReplyDelete