Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

Good morning everyone. I know it's early but I've been up since 4:10 AM. Woke up with a headache. I will be so sleepy about 10:00 this morning. I'm glad I had chance to go through my emails this morning because I will be at the hospital with my MIL who is having a procedure this morning.
Before I get to my post I wated to tell you about my trip to Michaels and Walmart about 30 minutes from my home. As soon as I brought Gabe to school I headed to Beaumont. I got there at 8:30 so I decided to go to Walmart till Michaels opened. I'm so glad I did. TheW about 15 min. from me finally started putting new Lites out but didn't have Recess. (which I really wanted) This W had some new ones and had Recess. It was also priced at $29.00.Yippee I couldn't believe it. The other new ones were priced at $39 so I don't know how that happened.  I also got Phrases at M for $29. so It was a good day.

Now for the post. We lost 2 more family members last week. It just keeps coming. Te last of my mom's cousins died last Wed. and the last Aunt on my grandpas side died Thurs. She was 101. Here's the 2 cards I made.
This one was for her cousin, male.The cross is from Designers Calendar cut at 2.75 x 3.98, the dove is from Tie The Knot cut at 2.81 x 2.80 and the label is from Storybook cut at 3.58 x 5.12.

This one is for her aunt.The flower is from Flower Shoppe and is a scrap and I embossed a scrap of paper for the base. I punched the corners of the inside and stamped the sentiments. Did a little inking and that's about it.


Thanks for looking and God bless you all. Hugs, Stephanie.

5 comments:

  1. You already know I love these!! You did a fantastic job on these as well as the last sympathy cards. Hope your headache clears up (or leaves for work!) soon!! hahahaha Take a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving and comforting cards! Sorry to hear of your family's losses!
    Hope that headache is gone!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, sorry to hear about the loss within your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stephanie, I am so sorry that you are going through so much. Your cards are always so gorgeous and I know they are much appreciate. I just hate that you are having to make so many sympathy cards. They are difficult enough, but when it's family, they are especially hard. You are in our thoughts and prayers. A big ole hug from Bobby & Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH.... Stephanie.... I'm sooooo sorry to hear about more losses in your family..... I wish I was close by to give you a HUG! I'm happy you found great deals on the new cartridges! :o)
    And your cards are lovely and I'm sure they are much appreicated... Prayers going out to your family.... :o)

    ReplyDelete