Monday, September 12, 2011

Tired Monday

Hello. did everyone have a nice weekend? Mine was so busy.We had haircuts, shopping for a concolence gift, a grandson's football game (hot, they won) then a bowling party for 6 year olds. This was Saturday.
Sunday we had Gabe's birthday party. It was just family but he loved it. He said it was the best b-day party ever!He got a good variety of toys that he loved and some money to spend. He also gt a new bike.
This pic is the only one of the cake. I cut out the happy birthday and welded Gabe to it and added glitter.Also the 3D robot from Robot Party and forgot to take a close-up. 

This pic shows him blowing out the candles and 2 of his cousins. (also grandsons) The clutter on the table is cheese dip, hot sauce, various chips and tea that the grownups are eating.
I also did a little vinyl project for treats for the kids. Target had these cute dry erase boards and I welded each ones name and cut it out of vinyl. I don't know why but I've been aftaid to try this. Until now all I did was use it for etching. Now I can't wait to do something else. It really was that easy and fun.

Sorry about the glare. Thanks for looking. It seems like I should have more to post my E2 was so busy the last 3 or 4 days. I also made 2 dozen robot treat bags (Robot Party) for his class.
I think that's it for today. Tomorrow I have a couple of sympathy cards for you.
Hugs and God bless you all. Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment