Sunday, September 4, 2011

Trouble in paradise

Good morning all. I'll get right to the point. I'm having trouble notifying blogs about the butterfly award. Out of the 10 I could only post on 3 of them. I've been trying for 2 days and I still get this page - This account does not have access to this page. It's my same account I've always had. I don't know what to do.
I also seem to be losing followers. I'm afraid I really am disappearing.
If anyone knows what to do about the posting,  please let me know.
Thank you . God bless and hugs, Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. That's a strange message-haven't seen that one before. I'm sorry I don't have any good input except that your stuff is awesome and there are lots of ebbs and flows on blogs, so don't worry! You're not disappearing LOL! ((HUGS))

    Edited to add: I just got that same message trying to post this comment!! I logged in again and unchecked the "keep me logged in" box. Let's see if that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It worked! You have to uncheck the stay logged in box. It is a pain. I was hoping Blogger would have fixed that by now. Try that and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had some trouble posting too and one of my friends could not post on my blog...getting the same message as you stated. I am not suppose to be logged in all the time! I signed out and then signed back in and was able to post on the blogs that were giving me trouble. Let me see if this posts OK!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same message occasionally and unchecking the stay logged in box works for me.

    Good luck and thanks again for the award!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete