Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday evening.

Hi, everyone. Hope you had a great day. Mine has been very long. But that's not what this post is about.
Some of you know about last week when my MIL was in the hospital, our other niece narrowly escaped what could have been a very tragic accident.
She was driving to classes when an 18-wheeler side-swiped her. That really unnerved us all. She was very shook up but unhurt. Thank God. I think her guardian angel was working overtime. Messed up the driver's side. Anyway I made her a card to fit the occasion.
Here's the recipe:
EDPD - street cut @ 3.32 x 1.35
Beep Beep Lite - honk sign cut @ 2.86 x 1.17, car cut @ 2.37 x 1.24, beep beeo sign cut @ 3.19 x 2.02, truck cut @ 3.12 x 1.35
I put vellum in the windows of the vehicles.

I hope she liked it. I hope you like it too. Thanks for looking, God bless and hugs. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. So Cute! It just works perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS Stephanie... You guys really need some cheering up over there... :o) I LOVE this card! It's so fitting and the cuts just make me smile! Thank Goodness she is alright and this card will make her feel better I'm sure! :O) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she'll love it and will make her smile. Great card and I'm glad she's ok.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card! Glad to hear your niece is okay. Love the colors of the card and the expression on the blue car's "face" says it all. LOL!

    ReplyDelete