Thursday, October 13, 2011

BOO!!!

Good morning, everyone. I wanted to get this posted early as I will be gone all day. Today is my day to bring my MIL to the DR. and stay with her the rest of the day. (no computer, I will be lost) lol
Tuesday night I decided to make a small banner for Halloween. I was actually inspired to do one by Jayne at Jayne-Designs. Thank you, Jayne. I got it finished last night. My grandson loves it. (that's what matters... right?)
Here's the recipe:
Boo Banner
Birthday Bash - purple base cut at 5.35, layers cut at 4.63
Oct. 31 - owl and spiders cut at 2.53, cat cut at 2.88, witch cut at 2.65 4 webs cut at 5.12, pumpkin cut at 3.82
Happy Haunting - BOO cut at 2.29 and tombstone cut at 3.82
Doodle Charms - small spiders cut at 1.51
MS punches - drippy goo and spider web
Lots of glitter. (maybe too much) But my grandson loves it.



Thanks for taking a look.Appreciate the time spent. God bless and hugs, Stephanie.

4 comments:

  1. OH WOW STEPHANIE!!! This is WICKED COOL!!! Every little detail is just spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I love your banner. It is so cute. Love all the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Stephanie this is amazing!I love it...and you can never have too much glitter! Lol.
    I can see why your grandson loves it.You should enter it over at Fantabulous cricut.It's different to mine.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very, very COOL! LOVE all the glitter.... This is a great banner and I can see why your grandson loves it! :o)

    ReplyDelete