Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Alec

Hello everyone. I'm so tired of not being to finish a crafty idea. I've been obsessing over this box for 3 or 4 days. I tend to make things too complicated. I mean good grief, just do get on with it already.
Today is my second oldest grandsons birthday, he's 11. I posted his card a few days ago, family scientist. So today I sat down and just made a box. DUH! super easy.
Recipe:
Sweet Tooth Boxes - box cut at 10.65
Hello Kitty Greetings - bat cut at 2.65
labels - nesties, clear stamp and some bling
The bos has some of his favorite little candy bars inside.



I think he'll like it.  Thanks for looking and God bless. Stephanie

8 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when you are your own worst enemy ;- ) Very cute box and I love the banner you made on the post before as well. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have several scrapbook layouts that are the same, except mine have been sitting for months! That is very cool! I'm sure he'll love his treat box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Fun! I had no idea that anything that good was on HK. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you may have obsessed over it for a couple of days, but it was well worth it! This is just cute as can be! Love the patterned paper and that little bat is so stinkin' cute! Great gift box full of fun goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stephanie,love the box and the cute bat on top.Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! This is SUPER CUTE! The outside looks wonderful with all the cuts and the inside just looks YUMMY! tehehehe He's gonna LOVE it Stephanie! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow fabulous projects love them all. That rosette is so cool using that paper. I just got that paper pack a couple of days ago and love it. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete