Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello, again!

Bet you thought I was a figment of your imagination. Nope, I'm real. Life, creative block and a few other things keep getting in the way. Oh well. I did do a Halloween card. I think I'll give it to my MIL. I made a couple of rosettes out of DCWV Halloween paper, so I had to use them. The large one is on my MIL's card so I'll have to think of something entirely different for the smaller one.
It's actually a very simple recipe... only one cricut cut. I used a paper trimmer, punches, ribbon, bling. stamps and Boo was cut from Mini Monsters at 2.25.

Thanks for looking and God bless you all. Stephanie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie,gorgeous card,love the rosette.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephanie! Love the rosette and the border punch! Great looking card!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I LOVE it! This is such a great card! The rosette looks cool with Halloween paper! I bet you MIL is gonna love it! Very Cool! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!!! Wonderful!!! Wonderful!!! And, not just because it has purple in it... Hee! Hee! That folding is incredible and it's just an amazing design!

    ReplyDelete