Thursday, October 6, 2011

I really am still here

Hello everyone. This is another one of those times when life gets in the way. My MIL is in the hospital and we're all pitching in staying with her. She seems a little better today. We're hoping they remove the drain from her lung soon.So I really haven't had any time for crafting. But I do still have a couple of cards I made for birthdays this month that I can post.
I've also been having posting issues at some of your blogs and Theresa (Scrapper 69) has been trying to help me resolve that. She probably can't believe I'm so computer challenged. haha I really appreciate her efforts. Thank you Theresa!
I better post this card before something else happens. This is for a dear family friend who has been going through some trials of her own. I used
Lacy Labels- white mat cut at 1.06 and the larger blue one cut at 1.12, label on inside cut at 1.95
Pagoda -  flower 4 page 53 cut at 3.47
MS - butterfly punch
Flower on front was a leftover - Flower Shoppe

Thanks for looking.  Hugs and God bless. Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie, this is SO beautiful! I love how you always do something pretty on the inside cover. The colors are amazing! Thanks so much for visiting and I am glad that your computer is behaving better. Computers are great, until the are NOT! Hee! Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome my friend! I'm just glad you're up and running again! LOL
    Your card looks so elegant..... Very pretty inside and out... I'm sure your friend will just love it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Stephanie, all white with a splash of color is one of my favorite styles yous is fabulous. And thanks for the comments on my blog, they did come through, you mentioned that you had some trouble.
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete