Saturday, October 8, 2011

Right on target

Good morning all. How is your Saturday? The way things have been going lately I'm just glad I have the time to do this. (and a card to post)
Today is one of my BIL's birthday. I forgot about it until I remembered what today"s date is. So Last night I hurried and made this card and got it mailed. It's simple but I kind of like it.
Here's the recipe:
Indie Art - target cut at 3.19"
MS Elegant Cakes - happy birthday cut at 1.24"
A little cuttlebug action and some glitter. The sentiments were from my "mind" and printed  by me, inked and lots of layers.

Thanks so much for looking. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and God bless.Hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the sentiment perfect wording

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it! The cover has almost a James Bond look to it. So very cool! Again, the inside is a show of it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cool Stephanie! I hadn't notice that cut on the indie cartridge before... I love how masculine looking the card is.... looks great my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete