Monday, October 10, 2011

Science, anyone?

Hope everyone had a great Monday. This is my last birthday card for October.
This one is for my 2nd oldest grandson. He's our family scientist. He is always finding new experiments and tricks to show us any time we have a get together. He is going to be 11. He's also quite crafty and is always disappearing into my "cricut room" to show me a cool new fold or something. This child is very interested in everything and is always busy. He helps keep us on our toes. I hope he likes his card..
Recipe:
Everyday Paper Dolls - doll cut at 3.82 and clothes cut at 3.82 also
Locker Talk - microscope cut at 2.19, lab equipment cut at 1.72 and science cut at 2.07
MS Elegant Cake - Happy Birthday cut at 1.24

Thanks for looking. God bless and hugs, Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Wow Stephanie! This card is fantastic! That is so much work! Looks like lots and lots of cuts, but do worth the effort. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOODNESS.... This is sooo cute! OK I better not say "Cute"! Your Grandson might slap me! LOL I really do like how you made it perfect for the scientist in the family.... He probably thought this was AWESOME to! The inside looks just as amazing as the outside.... Nice to see you getting to some crafting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie this is wonderful.I bet your Grandson adores it.I love how you make the inside as interesting as the out.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete