Friday, November 18, 2011

Good evening

Well, Cricut Couple has announced all the winners from their celebration. I haven't created anything. Just can't seem to concentrate. But I did create a 3D pumpkin.
One of the blogs I visited this week had a pumpkin made of rosettes. I can' remember which blog I saw it on. I searched  every blog I could think of. But no luck. Then I remembered I went to the link where she first saw the pumpkin. Ijotted it down. I must have written it down wrong because it didn't work.
Finally I typed in the first 2 words of the link, Audrey Pettit. A lot of stuff came up but I clicked on Audrey Pettit webblog and found the October post.
Anyway, I made one and my grandson loves it. Maybe I'll get a good nights sleep and wake up full of ideas. (I can dream, can't I)

So here is the pumpkin.Thanks for looking and God bless you all.

9 comments:

  1. What a darling pumpkin.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so clever and cute. Great job, perfect for thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is SO cool! Lots of work! Your pumpkin turned out so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This looks TOTALLY AMAZING Steph! I Miss visiting you but I had to stop by to say Hi and wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable. I never thought of doing that with rosettes.

    I am your new follower. Hope you visit my blog too.

    http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful job. I know Archiver had a pumpkin mad that way. They also have directions for either a snowman under projects, then Home Decor. Not sure if that's where you found it,, or if someone else had done it from there. Yours has cooler leaves ;- ) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete